Dry & Dehydrated Skin
How To Prevent Dry Skin
How to Prevent Dry Skin Without Breaking the Bank
Dry skin is not only uncomfortable but brings a set of other frustrating problems along with it too. There are spa treatments that boast being miracle workers for dry skin, but these treatments may need various sessions, which become costly. There are quick answers to how to prevent dry skin, which are exceedingly effective too.
The Benefits of Dehydrated Skin Products
Using high-quality skincare products is your secret superpower in transforming your dry and dull skin to the dewy skin of your dreams. Here are some outstanding benefits of dehydrated skin products:
- Tackles dry skin and ageing: Although we already know that dry skin is your main concern, it can also bring about unwanted side effects, including accelerated signs of ageing on your skin. By moisturising frequently, you avoid the speedy onset of wrinkles and improve your general overall appearance.
- Helps to prevent acne: One of the other pesky side effects of dry skin is acne. Dry skin sends a signal to your sebaceous glands (the glands responsible for producing sebum) that there is a need for extra sebum to address the dryness. This, in turn, clogs pores and causes acne. Keeping your skin moisturised avoids the production of any excess sebum.
- Fights against sensitive skin: Dry skin is often associated with skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis and generally sensitive skin. By addressing dryness through products designed for dry skin, you calm other issues with it through the active ingredients, so you kill two birds with one stone.
These are simply some of the tremendous advantages that come with tackling your dry skin woes with local skin products.
Common Mistakes Made When Purchasing Dehydrated Skin Products
Finding the most suitable product for your dry skin issues isn't as simple as choosing the first company you stumble across. Here's what to avoid when selecting the ideal skincare brand for you:
- Not knowing your skin type is a common mistake when choosing skincare products. Although you already know you have dry skin, you may have other issues that you need to address. This skin type is considered a combination skin, and you would do well to treat it adequately to avoid any further problems coming up.
- Although certain brands may provide relief sooner than others, it's not usually an overnight transformation. Being patient with your skincare products is essential so that you can see the full benefits of the brand before deciding whether or not it's working for your specific skin needs. Give your skin a few weeks before making a call on whether to continue using a product or brand.
- Another area where people fall short is keeping up on maintenance. Even if you see the results you're hoping for; you need to keep up with your skincare regime since skincare is not a once-off thing. You need to constantly maintain your skincare routine to see lasting results and avoid ending up back at square one.
Keep these in mind when you invest in skincare to acquire products that are perfect for your requirements.
About Live Now Skincare
Live Now Skincare is a local brand that medical professionals have designed to rejuvenate the skin and tackle any skin concerns you may have. We only use quality ingredients that may offer speedy and effective treatment without breaking the bank.
Contact us to learn more about the high-quality products we offer for various skin types.
Super Daily Facial Cleanser with 5% Glycolic Acid 2.5% Salicylic Acid for Acne-Prone, Oily, and Combination Skin - 250ml | Made in AustraliaRegular price $39.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $49.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $39.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $69.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Australian Made and Owned
The Live Now Skincare products are researched, developed, and manufactured in Australia.